I Need Help With A 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Cuts Off Going Down The Road & Won’t Crank For 10 Min To 24 Hrs.
This jeep is driving me nuts! we’ve replaced 4 or 5 parts, including all the ones the diagnostic computer says to, but still, when you least expect it, it will just cut off going down the road, or fail to crank when you are leaving the grocery store.... [...]
- Car Wont Start With Fully Charged Battery
- Is There Another Way To Tell How Fast You’re Going Without Using Your Speedometer When Driving
- Car Seems To Lose Power When Accelerating And Feels Like It’s Going To Cut Off
- Driving With Auto Transmission In Second Gear. Good Or Bad
- What Does the L and 2 Mean on a Car Gear Shifter