I Need Help With A 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Cuts Off Going Down The Road & Won’t Crank For 10 Min To 24 Hrs.
This jeep is driving me nuts! we’ve replaced 4 or 5 parts, including all the ones the diagnostic computer says to, but still, when you least expect it, it will just cut off going down the road, or fail to crank when you are leaving the grocery store.... [...]
- Coolant Temperature Gauge Always Stays In Cold Position
- Car Wont Start With Fully Charged Battery
- How Much Weight To Add In Pickup Truck Bed During Winter
- What Does the L and 2 Mean on a Car Gear Shifter
- Rough Idle When Starting Cold, Then Goes Away When Engine Is At Operating Temperature More Details Below