Question About Convert Tbi To Carburetor


  • Advertisement

GM 350 , Carburetor PLs HELP

I just got a reman. holly II carb a.k.a. (rochester quadrajet) The choke thing on the holley has an air port, and my old carb has an electric wire connecting the choke. Is there a way i can convert the carb to either electrical ... Read more

How To Convert 90 Camaro Tbi To Carb

What parts should I change to run it carb.Mir was told that I had the dealer intake manifold, carburetor and change a fuel pump, i dont know thats true, if b / ci heard different versions. ... Read more

1966 Mustang Carburetor

I Have a 66 mustang with a shot Carburetor. I can't find a Holley, so I was wondering if a CPI carburetor is a good quality one My engine size is 200cid, model 1940 carburetor. ... Read more

Carburetors, Old Cars, And California. What Does This All Mean

Hi there, I have a '77 Dodge Van B200 (gross polluter, go figure) that I want to replace the carburetor and get it to pass smog. However, whilst shopping for a carb on Kragen's site, ... Read more

I Have A 74 Olds Cutlass, What Vacuum Lines Go To The Holley Carburetor I Replaced The Old One With A New One

The intake vacumm lines goes through the carburetor and the new carburetor is different from the old one. the new carburetor makes the car shake. ... Read more

Having Problems With Air Suspension On 1986 Caddy Compressor ,only Works Wend Tap On, Can We Convert Over To

Can we convert unit over to manual operation with using a air filler valve and teeing of the two air lines together our thier any kits available after market ?. A new compressor sales for $600.00 ... Read more

Where Can I Find A Carburetor For A 1600cc Vw Engine

This carburetor came off of a 1977 Bradley GTII. The carburetor that came off of it is a Holley, but the parts house said they don't make a Holley carburetor for this engine. ... Read more