Last night i was working on my car and listening to music but the battery died so i hooked it up to a charger and put it on hold instead of an automatic shutoff and i forgot about it and went to sleep. Then this morning my home smelled of rotten eggs and sewage. I searched around and in the garage i saw smoke from under the hood and my battery was smoking and i determined that was the smell. I stopped the charge but it kept smoking for at least 10 minutes (it might still be). Is the battery ruined? what can i do?
thanks guys, i had the walmart battery so i just went in and they replaced it. and about my battery charger its ‘nascar approved’ so it must be good lol. ahaha