Converting From Electric To Manual Choke Carburetor

I was wanting to convert my electric choke Holley carburetor over to a manual choke Edelbrock carburetor. I was wondering if someone could explain how to do this cause I was thinking about doing it but not sure how.

One Respons for The Question

  1. Museboy07