How Do You Call The Metal Rod That Connects The Two Front Wheels

How do you call the metal rod that connects the two front wheels and keeps them in balance on Oldsmobile Alero 1999….it just broke on my car, but i dont know how its called so i can look for a part

thank you

Answers for The Question

  1. Michael B
  2. Hans E
  3. Canadian4x4