Can My Parents Insure My Car That Is Titled And Registered Under My Name

I am 18 and in college and can’t really afford to pay my own insurance. The car is titled and registered under my name. Im a full time student in college.

Answers for The Question

  1. jmb162000
  2. RB
  3. Todd C
  4. Sue
  5. NY1Krr