Help Need Black Undercarriage Protector Replacement

I have a 07 Camry XLE. Today I scraped the undercarriage protector and put a hole in it. The bottom of the bumper also got scraped. Does anyone know if I can order a new protector? I need the front piece. It is black plastic and bolted into the bottom of the car.
I called the dealership who says this part now comes attached to the front bumper as one piece and that I would have to buy the entire thing for $274 & then have it painted. I just got this car in Feb & mine is not one piece like the mechanic was saying they are now made.

Also, can scrapes in the bumper be buffed out?

One Respons for The Question

  1. asccaracer